Kore Operate enables teams to build and ship applications quickly and securely on self-service Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Self serve Kubernetes provides clusters configured with best practices.
- Cluster provisioning provides secure and consistent provisioning of Kubernetes environments for teams.
- Accounts and account users provides a single source for access and control across the estate.
- Plans and policies let administrators define the type and shape of resources for teams to consume.
- Cloud account automation and management provisions cloud accounts for your teams on demand.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Microsoft Azure (Azure)
If you need to connect some cloud services to Kore, please speak to one of our Solutions Architects.
There are three main user types in Kore, each with associated privileges: Kore Admin, Team Admin, Team Member. The table below shows what each user can do.
|Privileges||Kore Admin||Team Admin||Team Member|
|Add local users||✔️|
|Set up cloud accounts||✔️|
|Allocate cloud accounts to teams||✔️|
|Set up naming rules for clusters||✔️|
|Restrict access to cluster plans||✔️|
|Enable actual cost analysis||✔️|
|Manage IP address ranges||✔️|
|View security status for all clusters||✔️|
|Administer RBAC for any team||✔️|
|Invite users to any team||✔️|
|View security status for my team's clusters||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Create team clusters and namespaces||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Create and trigger container builds||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Create build and deploy robots for CI||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Set up ingress and network policies for apps||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Invite users to teams where I'm a member||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Administer RBAC for my teams||✔️||✔️|
|Create additional team roles||✔️||✔️|
|Promote team members to team admins||✔️||✔️|
These orthographic conventions are used in Kore documentation:
|Bold||UI elements: menu items, tabs, links, buttons|
|File names, parameters, commands, or anything else that a user types into a field, file, or CLI|
|Within commands or scripts, user-provided values are in all capital letters. For example: |
- See current releases of Kore Operate
- Install Kore
- Get started as a Kore administrator
- Get started as a Kore user
Follow us on: