Kore Operate enables teams to build and ship applications quickly and securely on self-service Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Self serve Kubernetes clusters with best practice.
- Cluster provisioning provides secure and consistent provisioning of Kubernetes environments for teams.
- Accounts & Account Users provides a single source for access and control across the estate.
- Plans and Policies allows the administrators to define the type and shape of resources for teams to consume.
- Cloud account automation and management provisions cloud accounts for your teams on demand
- Local Quick Start gets Kore running locally for you to try things out
- Use the Kore CLI to start interacting with Kore from your terminal
- Use the Kore Portal (UI) to start interacting with Kore via your web browser
- See current releases of Kore Operate
- Installing Kore explains the pre-requisites for Kore and how to it set up on its own dedicated cluster
As a team member using Kore, explore how to use Kore to learn how to provision and access environments for your applications.
Follow us on: