The Developer Guide contains information on how to use Kore to provision infrastructure for, and deploy, your applications.
First check out these topics:
- Learn about Kore features and user privileges in the Welcome section.
- Get started with the CLI—see Get the CLI and Using the CLI.
- To use the UI, see Using the Kore Portal.
Everything you can do in Kore is related to a specific team and your permissions within it. To get into a team, see Teams.
- Create a cluster and namespace for an app in one of the supported public clouds—see Clusters and Namespaces.
- Get access to a cluster—see kore access cluster.