Kore Operate has built-in security features recommended by each cloud provider we support. Kore provides a pre-bundled collection of cluster plans for each of the cloud providers. Where you have flexibility to set options, Kore defaults to best practice options in the bundled plan. Where a security configuration is a must have, Kore configures it automatically to remove the risk of misconfiguration.
This topic contains information on viewing security status. As a Kore administrator, you can see:
- An overview of the security status of all team clusters and cluster plans
- Detailed security status of any cluster or cluster plan
- History for a cluster's security status
- Security rule details
- A reference of all security compliance rules
You can view security status for all clusters and cluster plans.
To view overall security status:
In the Kore UI, Admin view, navigate to Security > Overview.
This page shows total counts for security failures, warnings, and compliance checks at the top. This is followed by cluster and cluster plan status sections.
To see details:
- Click any link for a cluster or plan (for example, warnings) to see its Current security status page.
- On this page, to see a history for this plan or cluster, expand the Security status history box at the top.
- On this page, to see details of a compliance rule click View Rule.
The rule reference lists all security compliance rules that Kore uses.
To view the security rule reference:
In the Kore UI, Admin view, navigate to Security > Rule reference.
The rule reference is displayed.
Click View rule details to see details for any rule.