Assigns a compliance package to your team
Note: This command is not currently supported.
Compliance packages provide rulesets of behaviour and best practice around how team members and administrators interact with resources. Out of the box they place safeguards around application deployments and team layout.
Compliance packages include items such as team roles, plans, policies, role assumptions policies and the criteria for how the roles and assigements are applied, along side validation rules for cluster-based resources. Compliance packages provide the following controls:
- Control the ingress domains
- The makeup and settings of deployments
- Ensure consistent labelling on workloads
- Block off dangerious role bindings
- And more
- kore assign - Assign allows you to apply a policy, plan or compliance package