The Developer Guide contains information on how to use Wayfinder to provision infrastructure for, and deploy, your applications.
Get started with the basics
First check out these topics:
- Learn about Wayfinder features and user privileges in the Welcome section.
- Get started with the CLI—see Get the CLI and Using the CLI.
- To use the UI, see Using the Wayfinder UI.
Get into a workspace
Everything you can do in Wayfinder is related to a specific workspace and your permissions within it. To get into a workspace, see Workspaces.
Provision infrastructure for your apps and workspace
- Create a cluster and namespace for an app in one of the supported public clouds—see Clusters and Namespaces.
- Get access to a cluster—see wf access cluster.